You can prepare your abstract(s) in this section and edit them until you submit your abstract(s) for review to the Scientific Committee.
Please carefully read the abstract guidelines;
Abstract submission deadline is July 15, 2018.
Abstract acceptance letters will be sent by August 15, 2018.
All abstracts must be prepared in English.
Abstracts will be accepted only through the “Online Abstract System” on our website. Abstracts sent through e-mail, fax, ordinary post or delivered by hand will not be evaluated. Please carefully check all text for errors before submitting into the system as the quality of your submission may strongly affect the outcome of the reviewer’s scoring of your abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Best Abstract Awards
In the scope of 3rd International Istanbul Breast Cancer Conference with International Attendance, the best oral and poster abstracts evaluated and selected by the Abstract Awards Committee will be rewarded with the Best Abstract Awards.
Best Oral Abstract Award 1.000 $
Best Poster Abstract Award 500 $
Online Abstract System Procedure
• Authors shall open an account on the online abstract system with a username and a password.
• Please do not forget to authorize your abstract once submitted. Only authorized abstracts will be evaluated. Abstracts not authorized by the authors will not be submitted to referees.
Abstract Submission Rules
• The abstract should not be longer than 250 words.
• The title must be less than 10 words and express the essence of the study.
• Names, last names, titles, institutions, cities and contact details of the authors should be stated clearly.
• Presenting author should be stated in the system.
• Abstract body should not include any indication of the authors’ personal details.
• Avoid reference to institution names, locations or funding sources in the text of the abstract.
• The abstract (excluding case reports) should include the following sections:
Purpose: In one brief sentence, provide the rational for the investigation and/or the question to be answered, with or without short citation(s). Citations should be listed and provide the name and initials of authors (max 3), title of article, title of journal, year of publication, the volume number and first and last page numbers in full. Please note: The aim implies that case reports cannot be accepted unless the case has considerable clinical significance that deserves presentation.
Materials and methods: The experimental conditions should be reported briefly (i.e. age group, nature of the subjects, gender). The clinical approach and study period should be precisely described. The methods used should also be clearly indicated.
Results: The main results of the study should be stated briefly.
Conclusions: This is any conclusion(s) that can be drawn from the results.
This final statement is crucial because it supports the scientific value of the presentation.
• Abstracts of the unfinished studies will not be evaluated.
• Abstract acceptance letters will be sent to the submitting authors contact e-mail address in the system.
• All accepted abstracts will be highlighted in the system and authors will be able to monitor the actual situation of their abstracts.